Hi again, actually, I have to apologise because my previous comment was not
entirely correct. getChild() takes only the name of the direct child, so
root.getChild("content/timestamp") and
root.getChild(Fqn.fromString("content/timestamp")) should be return null as
well.

Only, root.getChild(Fqn.fromString("content")) or root.getChild("content")
should not be returning null.

What JBoss Cache version are you using?

Wrt addChild(), that format is correct. As mentioned in the javadoc, it will
take the fqn of the root and combine it with the one passed to it. It doesn't
matter if the fqn is /griffin/peter or griffin/peter, both will work the same
way: putting a new node under /griffin/peter.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4240232#4240232

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4240232