Hi,

I am running jbos-5.1.0GA on OSX. Seems to work fine but I can't find the example program Todo documented in the getting started guide. According to the document it is suppose to be in the docs/examples directory but it is not there. I have down loaded what seems to be the code but it does not work.

Anyone run in to this? Suggestions as to where I might find a working example of Todo. Also if you could suggest some good tutorial material that is know to work please send me the references. I see many via google but a recommendation would be helpful

thanks

--
Tom Gendron
Systems Engineering