I had the same problem with JBoss AS 5.0.1 and JBossWS 3.1.1. I looked at one
of the samples (, which comes with the JBossWS distribution) under webservice
folder. It uses EndpointInterface.java in the client deployment (see the
comment at the top in the class). Basically it's pretty much the same as the
remote interface - EJB3RemoteInterface, but with a few more annotations.

I created a new interface following the above and replaced "HelloRemote" with
it and it worked.

I followed one of the tutorials, which used JBoss AS 5.0.0 CR2 and JBossWS
3.0.4. So, there may be some differences.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241697#4241697

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241697