Hi Chris,
 Thanks for replying back, it did make me move forward. I was able to produce
the portlet by making it remotable. Now i am faced with the issue where
Weblogic Portal needs to consume this produce. In WLP ( Weblogic portal) we
need to give a WSDL URL to register and consume the producer, do you have any
thoughts on it. I was able to consume on another Jboss portal server easily but
not sure how to do it on Weblogic Portal!! Let me know if there is any links or
information you can share, thanks for your reply again.

Maurya

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241886#4241886

Reply to the post :