Thanks Peter.

We may get the wrong direction for LDAP authentication.
First, I think our LDAP server is a flat ldap structure and thus I only use
"LdapLoginModule" to test. In your config, you use "LdapExtLoginModule".

I still try to use different parameter for "role checking" config in
"LdapLoginModule".  Still ok for authentication but fail on authorization.

By the way, Peter, can we write a custom login module? As I search this topic,
only find this article
"http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/CreatingACustomLoginModule"; but this is
not a full custom login module, just extend the existing one. Is any document
to teach us to write a login module?

Thanks for any help.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4243626#4243626