@amurugan, maybe you wanna enable TRACE logging and add thread information to
the logs to see what's going on underneath.

@mjdinsmore region names for entities are not simply constructed with the class
names, there's more information that you need to take in account such as the
persistence unit...etc.

Although
http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/ClusteredJPAHibernateSecondLevelCachinginJBossAS5
 is an AS5 wiki, the hibernate.cache.region_prefix discussion also applies to
4.2.

Unless you use hibernate.cache.region_prefix, the JPA deployer generates a path
that you need to be aware of when defining evictions. The '//' seems to be some
kind of trick to get around this but we haven't tested this at length and we
haven't documented it, so can't guarantee it will work as expected.

Finally, @mjdinsmore, your topic is different to amurugan's, so please stop
hijacking other people's threads :)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244576#4244576