Thanks very much.

So it means the jBoss messaging is by-default scalable???

We don't need to apply different settings to reroute messages to other nodes if
local queue is not present and jboss messaging will do it auto matically for us.

I have two servers in a cluster both have their own distributed queues. Let say
If I delete my request and response queue  from one of the node message will be
redirected automatically to other node?... I dont have to set any clustered
PostOffice or anything???

By the way how to delete a queue once deployed??....Lately I was jut playing
around and try to change the 'Clustered' attribute of a deployed and started
queue to true and it gives me exception that (something like that)

 'Queue property Cluster = true can not be applied as the same queue has
already been deployed as Cluster = false. Delete the queue first and then
create again.'

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4246152#4246152

Reply to the post :