anonymous wrote : I need your email ID pls
I am sorry, but I cannot answer questions via email unless you have a support
contract with my company, and even then you have to go through proper channels.
Besides, if I solve your problem via email, how will others who run into
similar problems benefit from that.

1) Of course those folders are recreated - they are working folders. My point
in having you remove them was to see if some old data was causing your problems.

2) Don't even bother trying the URL until the app server starts.

3) See https://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/JBossAS5ClusteringGuide

Please post the contents of the c:/windows/system32/drivers/etc/hosts file (you
can omit the comments at the start of the file). Also post the result of
entering "ipconfig /all" at the command prompt. I think the hang might be
related to an invalid IP address.

Also, when the app server startup hangs, what is the CPU utilization? I am
wondering if the app server gets in a loop at the CPU utilization is high, or
is it is waiting for something, in which case the CPU utilization is low.

One more thing. Try this all on another PC.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4246236#4246236

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4246236