With version of JBoss AS 5? 5.1.0 or 5.0.x?

Install the JBoss Tools 3.1.0 Eclipse plugin. The Tools team also provides a
nice set of tutorials in their docs. http://docs.jboss.org/tools. The tutorials
cover what types of projects to create, and how to add in extra functionality
(called facets) to the project.

Yes you can keep AS running constantly. Actually, you will create a server
within Eclipse and run AS using that. However, there are times when you will
need to restart AS.

I am not sure if the Tools tutorials cover debugging, but there is an Eclipse
tutorial on that topic (I think it uses Tomcat) but the steps are the same.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4247629#4247629

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4247629