Thank you Thomas for your quick reply! This was very informative, and I'm
looking forward to the integration of the two portal projects, must have missed
that one... (blame my Vista RSS-gadget,-)

If the method in the howto is not supported (neither officially nor
inofficially) it does not seem very feasible to go that route, better wait for
the new version...

Does the eXo-merger also affect the Portlet-Bridge? I'd be happy to see
improvements there, too, esp. regarding RichFaces-components (WAI-support?) and
some other issues we are currently facing.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4247900#4247900

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4247900