Are 1,2 and 3 valid for all DBMS you use? Would be great if you could confirm
that. And maybe also what the default locking mechanisms are on specific
database.

Surprises me that there is no slowdown btw. And I'm also curious what
additional indexes you created that are not already on jBPM. Since I was under
the impression that FK relations had an index.

Regarding the tool, finding inconsistencies is (imo) a specific problem and not
a general purpose tool. Most (all?) inconsistencies (PK-FK violations, required
variables not persisted etc...)should not arise if the database and
transactions are configured correctly. So I'm not sure what kinds of
inconsistencies you are talking about.

DBMS have tools to identify some low level issues like partially corrupt tables
etc, but I get the impression that is not what you mean.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249999#4249999

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249999