Thanks for your reply, Fakeer.

Prior to post my S.O.S here, I had checked with JNDI view on the JMX Console,
being aware of the syntaxical changes in JNDI reference in JBOSS4. In fact, I
am using the same default JNDI name for invoking the same session bean from a
client class without having problem.

In the meantime, I tried to let the scheduler depend on other evident MBEANs,
and had no problem. As a practical alternative , I let the scheduler depend on
the persistance unit associated to the deployment unit as here below and
confirmed that it works.

<depends>persistence.units:.....,unitName=someUnitName</depends>

I understand that the dependency assignment normaly waits for a MBEAN, So, now,
I am asking to myself if POJO EJB3 classes cannot be refered to as MBEAN.

Anyway, thanks a lot for your suggestion, and your any further idea about here
above will be welcome.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977162#3977162

Reply to the post :