It seems that jbossws-1.0.3 fixed this: @PortComponent settings seems to be
correctly mapped to <transport-guarantee> and <auth-method> entries in the
generated web.xml.

I have another problem anyway: how can I control the <virtual-host> entry in
the generated jboss-web.xml?

I didn't find any useful annotation about it. Besides, I would prefer to
control this by an xml file since I'm using stuff like this
<virtual-host>${it.myorg.mycustomer.host}</virtual-host> in order to get
staging simple.

Also, I would prefer to avoid building a web app for this because:

1) I would have to sync the site's web.xml everytime I add/remove an exposed
bean;
2) I'm not shure that jbossws is able to "detect" the fact I'm deploing a war
for my WSes, so I guess I would get two publications: one under the
${jboss.bind.address} virtual host, and the other under the wanted one
(${it.myorg.mycustomer.host}).

Regards,

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977247#3977247