I've been making a lot of progress, and I'm finally able to log in using
DatabaseServerLoginModule with clear text passwords in my DB.  So thanks for
all the help so far.

Ideally, I'd like to configure the module to use encrypted passwords though.
I'm using AES encryption in my database and have a secret key to
encrypt/decrypt them.  Is there a way to do this?  I see in the docs at
http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/DatabaseServerLoginModule that you can
specify a hashAlgorithm and hashEncoding, but I don't see anything about how to
apply your secret key.  Am I missing something?  Wouldn't I have to configure
it to use my secret key in order to hash the password correctly?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4251622#4251622

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4251622