Hi,

I need some help in setting-up and testing a datasource as I am pretty new to
JBoss. We have a clustered jboss environment that connects to a RAC Oracle
Database. Wanted to find out how do I configure my Datasource and what is the
best approach and where exactly do I need to make changes. Using JBoss 4.2.3

How do I make sure my datasource setting is such that anytime a cluster server
or RAC node goes done any transactions in between should go to completion. How
can I test different scenarios are there any java programs that I can use for
testing. Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4254533#4254533

Reply to the post :