Hi, I too have the same issue.

I installed JBoss 5.1.0 GA, Messaging 2.0.0 Beta 4. Ran the
ClusteredQueueExample test that comes with JBM using ant and it worked
sometimes but was not consistent, but when I started the queue jboss servers
explicitly (i.e. server0 and server1 with exampleQueue created in jbm-jms.xml
in both the nodes) and ran the ClusteredQueueExample.java from the eclipse ide
then the example worked consistently without any issues.

Then I made a minor change to the ClusteredQueueExample.java such that after
producer sending 10 messages to the queue, the consumer code was modified to
consume all 10 messages from node1 whereas consumer 1 consumes only 5 messages
(0,2,4,6,8) from node1 and node 2 messages (1,3,5,7,9) were left unconsumed.

If node 1 and node 2 are in cluster then irrespective of which node the
consumer is pointing to, it should consume all 10 messages from both the nodes
1 and 2 right?

The same code woks fine with JBoss 5.0.0 GA even after making changes to the
consumer code and it picks all 10 messages from node1.

Pls let me know what else I should do to make it work in JBoss 5.1.0?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4254623#4254623

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4254623