Hello,

Do you know how get back the variable of an ended task?

for example:

  |  <task-node name="CreationDevis">
  |             <task swimlane="Assurimo">
  |                     <controller>
  |             <variable name="Article" />
  |             <variable name="Nombre"/>
  |             <variable name="Prix"/>
  |             <variable name="Commentaire"/>
  |             </controller>
  |             </task>
  |       <transition name="Envoi" to="ValidationClient"></transition>
  |    </task-node>
  |
  |    <task-node name="ValidationClient">
  |       <task swimlane="FONCIA">
  |              <controller>
  |             <variable name="Article" />
  |             <variable name="Nombre"/>
  |             <variable name="Prix"/>
  |             <variable name="Commentaire"/>
  |             <variable name="CauseDuRefus"/>
  |             </controller>
  |       </task>
  |       <transition name="Refus" to="CreationDevis"></transition>
  |       <transition name="Acceptation" to="TransfertDonnees"></transition>
  |    </task-node>

I fill the variable of my first task, then I pass to the next one by "end()"
methode. How can give back the values of the previous task variable in my next
task for pre-filling of the field.

thank you for you help

antitrust1982

View the original post :