"kukeltje" wrote : I do not get your remark regarding "as expected"

Referring to me suggesting that I was unsure that the process was actually
completing

"kukeltje" wrote :
  | Small other question (which might not be related) why do you reassign
processInstance a new value each time?

No reason other it was probably cut and paste from other unit tests.

"kukeltje" wrote :
  | And you might try to change the interface of tow and three to
ActivityBehaviour (since there is no 'waitForSignal' anymore. You can remove
the signal method then and the 'takeDefaultTransition()'  can be removed as
well if there is just one outgoing transition.

I've done this just not repeat posted the unit test.

"kukeltje" wrote :
  | Oh and make the error messages in the asserts more explicit (you can add a
string as message, that way you can easily see in the logging which assert it
was)

Good point. Will do this.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4255283#4255283