"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote : Um .... do you mind if I just steal that code and
put it in org.jboss.seam.core?

Not at all.
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote :
  | Actually, if I did that, I should probably do a whole
Timezone/TimezoneSelector thingy like what we have for locales...
  | I agree that the standard JSF behavior here is nuts. Or an alternative
solution would be to introduce an <s:convertDateTime/> which is smart enough to
default to the default server timezone ...

I vote for it  ! With all that cookies stuff like in localeSelector  and mybe
rename defaultTimeZone to serverTimeZone and add posibility to set default
timezone in timezoneselector to serverTimezone

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977471#3977471

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977471