JBoss AS 5.1

Servlet code:

public class Servlet extends HttpServlet {

  |     @PersistenceUnit
  |     private EntityManagerFactory emf;

I created a persistence.xml file and included it a separate EJB .jar file in a
.ear file. Things were working fine until I added some EJBs in the
persistence.xml containing .jar, and this error started coming up:

  | 11:34:43,802 ERROR [StandardContext] Context [/mlp] startup failed due to
previous errors
  | java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Container
org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.tomcatinjectioncontai...@1662fdd failed to resolve
persistence unit null
  |     at
org.jboss.injection.PersistenceUnitHandler.addPUDependency(PersistenceUnitHandler.java:135)
  |     at
org.jboss.injection.PersistenceUnitHandler.loadXml(PersistenceUnitHandler.java:75)

Is there some reason the persistence unit is "lost" when EJBs are declared
within the same .jar file?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4256063#4256063

Reply to the post :