Hello,

There are some questions about clusterization of Seam contexts and entitiy
beans. Let's say I have an entity bean, which is scoped to be in Session
Context.

1) If i configure cluster cache on entity level (EJB3EntityTreeCache + @Cache
annotations in entities), will it be working if I access the same entity from
other cluster node? As I understand, when referencing seam component by
component's name, Seam looks for the component instance in the context first of
all. So, does seam replicates instance of the component between contexts in
different cluster nodes?

2) Is there a way to make the whole context to be replicated across all cluster
nodes? Let's say I want to replicate session context (assuming that this
context contains minimal set of information in order to avoid locks in
TreeCache), is it possible?

3) If it is possible to use both approaches, which of them is more efficient
and correct?

4) Is there any documentation on clustering approaches in Seam?

Thank you in advance!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977502#3977502

Reply to the post :