of course I intend to have a look at the code, if I get time (hahaha ;-) (and
even more time to set up a jbpm dev environment, write tests and everything).
It is too frustrating otherwise, and probably not very complicated, as you say

but there is something else I do not really get : if jbpm 4 has been released
without the full history functionality, I suppose it should not be considered
that important by BPM experts, then I suppose I misunderstood or mis-conceived
something, as a BPM-newbie, since I feel I really need it. Well, hopefully with
experience I will get wisdom too ;-)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258834#4258834

Reply to the post :