After some basic testing with 3 nodes, I don't immediately see the same issue.
It seems to do a good job of reorganizing the buddy relationships any time a
3rd node comes online.  It typically creates a nice ring where each node only
has one buddy.  Sounds like the issue might not exist when there are more than
2 nodes as a result of this reshuffle?

With the FD_SOCK, I assume that you're implying that server A never recognized
that server B went away and came back, hence continued normal (delta)
replication instead of calling "AssignToBuddyGroupCommand"?  That would make
sense.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259938#4259938

Reply to the post :