Is $subject possible with JBoss WS?  Trying to help a client port their
application off of GlassFish/Metro.  They have ~50 EJB WS archives that are
deployed as EJB jars.  Each jar contains a web service definition with a shared
context root, e.g.

   ejb1.jar  : endpoint-uri = /foobar/service1
   ejb2.jar  : endpoint-uri = /foobar/service2

I can see a way to achieve this via the port-component/port-component-uri
element in jboss.xml, but when I attempt to deploy Tomcat pukes because of the
duplicate context root.  Any ideas on how to address this?

thanks,
keith

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4260367#4260367