Thanks Justin and Bill.

Will get on the mailing list. Its just that I have been using the JBoss forums
and have done a lot of extensive searches before I post a question.

I guess I can refer to the mail list archives before I post any question. Not
sure if it provides any search functionality. Maybe I need to look a bit more.

But may I suggest that you guys look at forums or at least presenting all the
JBoss technology stack in a consistent fashion.

I work for a very large telco and I am one of the JBoss champions within the
organizations and one of the issues we face when we come up against guys
promoting commercial products such as the Oracle stack is that open source is
fragmented and difficult to get information. This is true when you compare
different open source frameworks from different communities but if you decide
to go with one stack (as I advocate I.E. use the JBoss stack), then we need to
have all the information presented/searchable via a common format. Most of
JBoss technology is in the forums but a few like SEAM have their own forum and
then now RestEasy does not even use a forum and prefer mailing lists.

I am not complaining as for me I will go where ever the information is
available to get my job done so its not that much of an issue for me but when
you look at the bigger picture, then can be an issue.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4263591#4263591

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4263591