I have installed JBPM 4.2 on Jboss and can login as users and see different
options.
Now, i have my own application war file (deploying process using Spring
hibernate and jsf). This process uses Java task and calls class -
com.test.jbpm.MyClass

When i start the process from jbpm console , i get classnotfound exception -
javax.ws.rs.WebApplicationException:
org.jbpm.pvm.internal.wire.JbpmClassNotFoundException: couldn't load class -
since it does not have MyClass in classpath.

How do i manage, my application war file having processes & Java class files
thru JBPM console ??

I dont want to merge my code into JBPM console code.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4266174#4266174

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4266174