Hi

I created a new instance of a process and set some variables to it using
        // Create a new process instance with the new variables
  |             Map<String,Object> variables = new HashMap<String,Object>();
  |             variables.put("employee", "mike");
  |             variables.put("requestType", "m");
  |             variables.put("requestDetails","details");
  |
  |             ProcessInstance processInstance =
executionService.startProcessInstanceByKey("m",variables);

Now how i do access these variables. I dont see any method at the
processinstance level to get all the variables based on process instance id.

Also, Can I add more process variables when the process is moving between task
to task. basically I want the process to remember some of the variables until
it is completed..I dont know whether i framed the question correctly enough!!

Thanks in advance

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4267297#4267297

Reply to the post :