Hi Marius,

Thanks for your help again.

I didn't try TCCL, but I guess, in my scenario, the invocation is from web
application, the system class loader and thread-context class loader are all
related to web application (not the spring deployer).

As such I did the following trick to make it work, I implemented
BeanClassLoaderAware interface in the class where I need class loader. Whenever
I need class loader, I just use this one, it works perfect for me.

In this way, the class loader will be invoked and set when the bean is
deployed, i.e., the class loader is same as the class loader of the spring
deployer. This trick does the job!

I have another question about how to access a deployed spring bean from other
spring context which is managed by MULE. I think, better to ask you in
different thread.

Thank you so much,

Ivan Yuan

View the original post :