Hi Guru,

I am using JBoss 4.2.2GA and jboss-spring deployer 2.5 (JDK5). I have a spring
archive called BillingFramework.spring, which can be deployed successfully by
the deployer and can be accessed from different web application as well.

However I would like to make those deployed beans available to another spring
context, which is managed by MULE. Here is the snapshot of my
muleApplicationContext.xml, where I want to have the reference of the deployed
bean

  | <beans xmlns=...
  |
  |         <!-- This description tag doesn't work -->
  |     <description>ParentBeanFactory="BillingFramework"</description>
  |
  |         <!-- access reference of billingBean, which is depoyed in
BillingFramework -->
  |     <bean class="com.iseemedia.billing.Mediation">
  |             <property name="url">
  |                     <value>https://localhost/test</value>
  |             </property>
  |             <property name="billing" ref="billingBean"/>
  |     </bean>
  | </beans>

I tried to put a description tag into the spring bean context, but it is not a
recognized tag in spring context. How can I access the deployed bean reference
(say billingBean) from this spring bean context file? or if there is any way I
can access the deployed bean from the bean defined in above spring context?

Thank a lot,

Ivan Yuan

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4267348#4267348