We come from tomcat where we could prevoiusly search logs for WARN to see if
anything went bad for the day(our log files are about 1 Gig for 1 day of
operation).  BUT now we are in jboss and I keep seeing these logs over and
over...(preventing us for searching on warn)....

  | 2009-12-03 13:38:38,041 WARN  [com.arjuna.ats.jts.logging.loggerI18N]
(http-0.0.0.0-8080-7) [co
  | m.arjuna.ats.internal.jts.resources.errsavefail]
ExtendedResourceRecord.doSave failed. Returnin
  | g default value: true
  | 2009-12-03 13:38:38,043 WARN  [jacorb.poa.controller] (RequestController-1)
rid: 3186 opname: s
  | aveRecord request rejected with exception:
  | 2009-12-03 13:38:38,050 WARN  [jacorb.poa.controller] (RequestController-1)
rid: 3188 opname: c
  | ommit cannot process request, because object doesn't exist
  | 2009-12-03 13:38:38,052 WARN  [jacorb.poa.controller] (RequestController-1)
rid: 3188 opname: c
  | ommit request rejected with exception:

Anyway to fix this?  In tomcat, we had no warnings so we could easily search on
WARN for any problems when launching a new version of our software.  With
jboss, it sucks because bad problems are lost in the noise with the amount of
traffic we get.  How do I get around these warnings?

I am trying to avoid going back to tomcat.  yes, we could configure logging but
then we may miss true warnings from the jboss platform that we need to know
about.
thanks,
Dean

View the original post :