What are you trying to achieve here?

Both your code and your jpdl look flawed.

You seems to expect a variable "response" changing its value. But who is
changing the value (means where is the code which changes the value of
"response") and who is setting the value in execution context?

Also, I get a feel that you are expecting start event triggered again and again
without going out of the node. That is also not possible.

If you can explain your requirement and let us know how response variable will
be set and will be changed then we can try to correct your process flow.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4269506#4269506

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4269506