I'm benchmarking JBC writes with our application POJOs (80% update, 10% create,
10% delete).
So far it is too slow for our requirements, but i haven't spent a lot of time
tuning it yet.

The topology of the bench is:
-there are two nodes, on a local network
-i write to a node A (always the same), and writes are replicated to the other
node B.

I profiled A with Visula VM, and 90% of the time is spent in
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run.
VVM also says that this is called by threads like "OOB-something", and that all
the time is spent in the "self-time" of the Worker.run method.

What do these symptoms mean and how can i speed up my writes?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4269825#4269825

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4269825