I've discovered the http.maxConnections property for JAX-WS. I understand the
default is 5 connections, but I am confused as to why my JAX-WS client is
opening more that 5 socket connections if there is a max and http.keepAlive is
true?
If anyone could point me in the right direction or let me know if I
misunderstood this setting, that would be very appreciated!
I'm hoping to avoid writing a pool for the jax-ws client to limit the number of
socket connections.
Previously I used axis2. It has an option HTTPConstants.REUSE_HTTP_CLIENT so it
would only use one connection over and over. Perhaps JAX-WS has a similar
option?

Thanks!
/Chip

View the original post :