User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Unable to set the mail configuration
properties in JBPM 4.0":

http://community.jboss.org/message/520738#520738

Author  : Anand Kumar
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/akstifr

Message:
Hai!

I am using jbpm 4.0 with jboss 5.0 and i am unable to configure
jbpm.mail.properties in my application
I have created new file called *jbpm.mail.properties* and in that i have
written my configuration settings like

mail.smtp.host mailhost.tifr.res.in
mail.smtp.port 110
mail.smtp.auth true
mail.smtp.ssl true
mail.smtp.user mailto:xxx...@tifr.res.in
mail.smtp.password xxxxxxx
mail.debug true

It is stored inside src folder and i have configured this file in
*jbpm.cfg.xml* as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<jbpm-configuration>

 <import resource="jbpm.default.cfg.xml" />
 <import resource="jbpm.tx.hibernate.cfg.xml" />
 <import resource="jbpm.jpdl.cfg.xml" />
 <import resource="jbpm.identity.cfg.xml" />

 <string name="jbpm.mail.smtp.host" value="mailhost.tifr.res.in" />
 <string name="resource.mail.properties" value="jbpm.mail.properties" />

</jbpm-configuration>

but still i am able to connect to localhost and on port 25 which i don't want
to connect to it as i am changed my setting  &

Please help me in changing the mail.properties of jbpm

Looking forward for your replays.....