User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Integrating jbpm4 with a web
application":

http://community.jboss.org/message/520831#520831

Author  : Fábio Ramos
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/fd-ramos

Message:
Hello;

I have a problem in integrating jbpm 4.0 with a web application, I use the
jbpm4.0 the library, and i start getting the processes processEngine using one
singleton. Jbpm The data model is on the same schema of the web apllication.
The web apllication that uses the jbpm is developed using EJB's and JTA
transaction, on jboss AS 4.2.3.

the real problem is:

i have one process like start1 -> task1 -> Custom1 -> end1, all activities are
sync.
i start the process ok, then i complete the task but an exception occurs on
Custom1 the execution is stopped on Custom1 activity. when i used jbpm4 in
stand alone mod the behavior was not this, the execution came back to task1. I
thing the rollback is not executed like before.

Any idea for this problem, how can i have the correct behavior integrating jbpm
on my application?

tks;
Fabio Ramos