User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Jms transactions with jboss messaging
1.4":

http://community.jboss.org/message/526337#526337

Author  : Alexandre Mercier
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/AlexandreM.

Message:
Thanks for your answer.
But I think I'm looking for something else that maybe does not exist.
I would prefer that each message from a transaction is commited in database
when the jms "send" command is executed (with the transaction_id). But messages
inserted are not "visible" from jms consumers as they are not commited from the
JMS transaction point of view. When the jms commit occurs, all messages are
updated in database and become visible from jms consumers.