User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How to reference an embedded JCA
resource adapater":

http://community.jboss.org/message/526776#526776

Author  : C G
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/cgrf

Message:
Thanks for your answer. One reason for including the RAR in the EAR would be
not having to deploy it separately. I would like the whole application and it's
dependencies to be included in the EAR. Another reason is encapsulation: when
included within the EAR file, the adapter is not accessible to other
applications on the same server. Also, multiple instances of my application
could easily "bring along" their own configuration of the adapter.