User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Jboss fails to start No error in
console or logs.":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529907#529907

Author  : Dan Murphy
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/djm_learningJboss

Message:
This is while deployment of a server.   I install Jboss and tested by executing
C:\jboss-4.2.2.GA\bin\run.bat. So jboss starts and I can reach pages on via
http://localhost:8080.  So Jboss_home=C:\jboss-4.2.2.GA and
Java_home=C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_17. What is the category to turn on
Trace logging for "Starting jboss:service=WebService"?  Maybe that would give
me more information.  Does it exit without an error or comment it's shutting
down?