User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Bug in
VariableContainer.getVariables()?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/530299#530299

Author  : Tony Lopes
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/tonylopes

Message:
Same doubt here.
If I create a new execution context then a new task inside it won't be able to
access the process variables, right? I would have to copy all the variables,
but the addVariables checks if there is a parent token (same logic as the
getVariables). In the end, I'd have to create the variables inside the new
execution context just to be able to read some values. It can get really
troublesome if those process variables change.