User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBoss Messaging queues not timing-out
consumers":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531562#531562

Author  : sadsda assda
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/Black_ice_Spain

Message:
Hello,

im making an application which consumes from a Queue which its at JBoss
Application Server,

My problem is that when the application ends forced (for example with kill -9)
it doesnt un-subscribe from the queue, and JBoss AS will keep it as a consumer
forever. it wont consume messages, but consumer count keeps raising and some
messages are blocked in the queue until i restart the JBoss AS (also new
instances of the application wont open, because i control that there is only
one consumer on the queue, otherwise i finish the application before
connecting).

is there anyway to solve this¿ I think its because of failover keeping the
sessions alive, but disabling it on the ServerPeer service doesnt seem to be
working (its disabled, but the problem its still there).

Thank you and excuse my poor english (ill understand your answers ),