Marcel de Koster [http://community.jboss.org/people/marcel.de.koster] replied
to the discussion

"How to configure 4.3 the right way?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/536832#536832

Hi Christian,

I will post the class file. I'm currently using 4.2. And upgrading from 4.1 to
4.2 gave us some painfull issues, so we are waiting to upgrade to 4.3 till we
are live. I used the original jar file but with this class file (with package
of course) in my own jar. For me it gets picked up before the jbpm one. So no
recompiling of whole jbpm-pvm.jar was required.

I don't have any info on jbpm 3 and it's performance. I am only amazed at the
fact that jbpm 4 isn't as far as we expected it to be. Timer and Spring parts
are still in incubation, while we are using it. We wanted to use the newest
version of jbpm, since we expected it to be mature enough once we went live. I
am a bit disappointed. Mainly because jbpm 4 has been here for a while now. And
the version number isn't giving away it's real status. But that is just my
opinion.

Regards,
Marcel