Ales Justin [http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj] replied to the discussion

"JBoss Reflect Performance Javassist vs Introspection"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/538972#538972

Do you already register ClassPoolREgistry asap?
e.g. in some bootstrap callback / plugin or even Main
If not, we should definitely do that, so we don't rely on exceptions handling
our type info lookup.

Another thing to fix or do properly is where and how we define these classpool
jars.
e.g. in which boostrap sub xml should we define classpool roots; specially with
some deployers dependency in the registry

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2115]