Andrig Miller [http://community.jboss.org/people/andy.miller%40jboss.com]
replied to the discussion

"How can you turn of EJB 3 invocation statistics"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/540103#540103

> Carlo de Wolf wrote:
>
> First I want to see some measurements to know the extend of the problem and
> to have a base of comparison.
I agree.  In looking at the code, all the action is in ServiceContainer and
InvocationStatistics.  I will do some timings on the baseline, and then remove
the invokeStats object completely, so I can see a delta.  To get enough
concurrency to make it reasonable, I might borrow a large maching in the RHTS,
so we could measure with 100's or even a 1,000 concurrent threads.  So, I'll
try to get some comprehensize measurements, so we can quantify the overhead.

Start a new discussion in EJB 3.0 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]