Hi,

that finally did the trick! Thank you again for your help.

By the way, I'm using JBossMessaging instead of JBossMQ and therefore needed to
set the connection provider in the subscriptionRegistry.
Is there  a reason why the property connectionProvider in
org.jboss.seam.remoting.messaging.SubscriptionRegistry lacks a getter method
and hence cannot be set by a parameter in seam.properties, components.xml or
web.xml?

I know, it's only the the getter missing, but without that
java.beans.PropertyDescriptor won't extract the bean interface properly and the
property cannot be set in org.jboss.seam.Component.

I needed to set the connection provider since the default one only uses the
hardcoded JDNI_Factory_Name "UIL2ConnectionFactory".

Regards, Kurt

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978983#3978983

Reply to the post :