>From the JBossIDE2.0 announcement thread:

anonymous wrote : Also, we have 4 new "demotorials" to help you migrate from
JBossIDE 1.6 to JBossIDE 2.0, particularly surrounding our new JBossAS Adapter.
You can find the links on the JBossAS Adapter New and Noteworthy page here:

http://docs.jboss.com/jbosside/jboss-as/NewAndNoteworthy/jbosside2.0.0.beta2.html

Watching these video demos is not optional!  The entire ejb project creation,
doclet setup, and deployment process has changed from what is described in the
1.X tutorial.  Using the new process results in a different project type that
is recognized by the "publish to server" dialog.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979063#3979063

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979063