henk de boer [http://community.jboss.org/people/henk53] replied to the
discussion

"WEB-INF/lib remains empty after deployment"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/546339#546339

> Denis Golovin wrote:
>
> JBossTools 3.1.1. should be out till the end of the month.

Okay, and what about this month? Will we see a 3.1.1 in June?  ;)

Anyway, in case some extra information about this bug is still needed; it seems
the Mac is also more susceptible to this bug. On my own Mac (OS X 10.5), the
problem is 100% reproducible. I.e. I *always* have it right after I start up
Eclipse.

Now a co-worker of my who's also using a Mac never had this problem, but he was
still running on Eclipse 3.5.1/JBoss tools 3.1.0RC2. He just upgraded to
Eclipse 3.5.2/JBoss tools 3.1.0GA, and he immediately had the empty
WEB-INF/lib. After the by now well known workaround of closing and re-opening
the affected project, and performing the clean operation on the server runtime,
the libs were back.

Meanwhile, I almost never see the problem on my Ubuntu box, which is also
running Eclipse 3.5.2/JBoss tools 3.1.0GA.