Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] replied
to the discussion

"Joining of non-concurrent decision paths seems to be broken in 4.4"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/557294#557294

Hi Peter,

completely agree with you. What I could suggest is to introduce additional
attribute to join node that will enable/disable of ending remaining executions.
Firstly - do you agree?
In my opinion as important as having join working properly as merge point after
decision is to close down forked executions that did not reach merge point
before execution moved on.
By introducing additional attribute could most likely sort out these issues but
question is about behavior:
- shall ending execution be enabled by default or the other way around
- shall the attribute refer to ending executions or to types of paths being
merged (decision path, forked paths)