laures [http://community.jboss.org/people/laures] created the discussion

"setProperty must be overridden by all subclasses of SOAPMessage ?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/568269#568269

Hi, i wrote a Webservice. When i try to test it with SoapUI i get a
UnsupportedOperationException.

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: setProperty must be overridden by all
subclasses of SOAPMessage

@Stateless
@WebService
public class BPStatisticsServiceBean implements BPStatisticsService {

    @EJB
    private BPAccountManagement accountManagement;

    public String getUserStats() {
"</gmean></statistics>";
    }
}

I'm running my jboss from within eclipse.
Any ideas what goes wrong?

Greetings,
Alexander

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]