No, not really. I have a portal named MyPortal.war and another one named
POCPortal.war. I hard code them and hot deploy them by dropping them under
myServer/deploy directory in JBoss AS 4.0.4.

They are currently using the JBoss portal database which is MySQL 5.1.

Now...in the future, I will need to build several portals for my organization
and they will be in the same production server under the same application
server but pointing to diferent databases which by the way will be Oracle9i.

I wonder if this is possible.... I suspect it is by only changing the
jboss-web.xml and the web.xml files...

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979715#3979715

Reply to the post :