Tarun Sapra [http://community.jboss.org/people/tarunsapra] created the
discussion

"Re: jbpm 5.0 web application sample.?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/578511#578511

Hi Mauricio,
The only reason actually I asked for a complete application is because Jbpm is
a little more complex to get started with as compared to traditional frameworks
like spring, hibernate etc. Most new versions for projects have demo web
applications so that the user is helped to get started with and also it's very
important to have a simplistic beginner's guide to build a healthy community of
developers around the product but my experience with JBPM hasn't been good at
all as the documentation and examples are highly inadequate and thus
discouraging developers to explore JBPM and integrate it into their software
solutions.
Regards
Tarun Sapra